Junior Operations Manager
This position sits within the Customer Support team, a team focused on building extraordinary and scalable experiences through data analysis, process improvement and product advocacy to make our users and merchants LOVE US!
The role’s mission is to drive a positive impact on customer experience by implementing effective support strategies, leading cross-functional initiatives, while maintaining high standards of operational excellence.
We are looking for a methodical yet innovative problem solver who excels at translating analysis into practical strategies within an environment characterized by uncertainty and rapidity. Here, change is always happening, and we're looking for someone who approaches this constantly shifting situation with strong enthusiasm.
- Process Enhancement: Identify opportunities to streamline and improve support processes specifically for real-time purchase assistance situations (AKA live orders).
- Stakeholder Management: Lead cross-functional initiatives with Product, Risk & Fraud and Sales Teams to implement changes that enhance customer satisfaction and operational efficiency in real-time purchase assistance situations (AKA live orders).
- Product-Support Liaison: act as a bridge between the Support and Product teams, working to integrate user-focused insights into the product development process and ensuring a smooth collaboration between the two teams.
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer data to identify opportunities and areas for improvement. Proactively suggest preventive measures to minimize challenges and enhance experience.
- Team Management: Oversee and lead the live orders support team, ensuring timely and effective resolution of customer queries. Implement strategies to enhance the quality of interactions, including monitoring response times, ensuring consistency in messaging, and providing ongoing training to support agents.
- Incident Management: Be the person who sets up a system that automatically reports any product or engineering issues that could affect users during the sign-up or purchase process. Collaborate with stakeholders to keep them informed about incidents, enabling them to address issues and provide guidance to agents on how to resolve these issues efficiently.
- 2 years of demonstrated work experience in a high paced environment.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Really good at figuring out tough problems and finding smart solutions quickly. Can handle complicated challenges effectively.
- Communication Abilities: Excellent at clearly explaining things, whether in writing or speaking. Can break down complex ideas into easy-to-understand language.
- Process Improvement: Experienced in spotting ways to make things work better.
- Analytical Thinking: Skilled at finding patterns in what customers are saying or experiencing. Turn insights into ideas or actions for making things better.
- Data Presentation skills: Proficiency in creating impactful slideshows that showcase a deep understanding of data and communicate insights in a clear and accessible manner.
Nice to have:
- Project management experience.
- Background in Fintech.
- Background in Support Operations.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Spanish (full working proficiency)
- English (full working proficiency)