Insurance Client Advisor
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
Blend is helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop for and 2) purchase homeowners insurance. Our Agency team is all about helping people - you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs and help our team members deliver an outstanding customer experience.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Our physical office is located in Westlake Village, CA, and after an introductory period, new hires may become eligible for (WFH / in office) work environment opportunities.
How you'll contribute:
- Utilize a consultative sales approach with warm leads to sell insurance policies to prospective policy holders by providing rate quotes and coverage information
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner
- Make customized product recommendations based upon your assessment
- Close inbound sales from leads for homeowners insurance and service and maintain renewal policies
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need
- Act as a broker for top insurance companies
Who you are:
- A current Property & Casualty license REQUIRED
- 3+ years of insurance sales experience – with a proven track record of sales skills and abilities in a Contact Center
- Passion for providing a great customer experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and adapt at mastering new processes and procedures
- Must be flexible with regards to scheduling
- Comfortable working in a Contact Center environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and presentation delivery with ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of products to customers
- Strong computer skills and aptitude to quickly learn new systems
- Must have a high level of initiative, drive and desire/openness to learn new skills and information
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $54,000 ~ $64,000. Beyond base pay, there is a sales bonus. Blend benefits and perks are described below. Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, job related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
Something looks off?