Quality Control Associate
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
Blend is helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance. Our Agency team is all about helping people - you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs and our team members by helping them deliver an outstanding customer experience. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Our physical office is located in Westlake Village, CA.
How you'll contribute:
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and compliance
- Assists with interview, hiring processes and new team member training
- Develop and implement strategies to promote team member adherence to company guidelines and performance goals
- Develop training materials for new team member training and continuous training of current team members
- Receive & place phone calls with customers and carriers
- Process customer and carrier requests and application requests from the web or call center in a timely & professional manner
- Follow up on applications and/or additional paperwork with customers & carriers to ensure policies are issued on time and remain in forceEnsure that carrier & agency underwriting guidelines are met
Who you are:
- A current Property & Casualty license
- Must exercise good judgment and be able to work both independently or in a team setting as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of G Suite tools or (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Personal Lines and Homeowners Insurance
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. The base pay range for this position is between $21.15 ~ $26.44 per hour with a 40 hour week. Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Beyond base pay, there is an incentive bonus. Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
Something looks off?