The CareBridge Data Analyst will be an integral part of the Data Team in building and scaling processing capabilities, data analysis and reporting. This role will center around supporting inbound data operations and mining complex data for valuable insights to support the team in making high quality, data driven decisions.
The ideal candidate is curious, detailed oriented and has a knack for identifying patterns and data quality issues within sprawling, variable data sets. As a subject matter expert on health care data sets, this role will work closely with data engineers and client facing team members, collaborating often across data, development, product, business development, and other functions to ensure data is utilized effectively. The data analyst will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures.
In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and be able to communicate technical concepts effectively.
- Write complex SQL queries and troubleshoot data extractions .
- Validate completeness and accuracy of client data.
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert on claims, eligibility, authorization and assessment datasets.
- Develop and monitor metrics related to client data quality and day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate with data engineers to automate and scale data processing capabilities.
- Identify and communicate potential data impacts on downstream users.
- 2+ years experience as a data analyst, experience working with health care datasets is a plus.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to aggregate and analyze large data sets involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Experience working with reporting tools to create and maintain dashboards / reports.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals, managing numerous processes and projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, and holding yourself and others to a high standard.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Those who thrive at CareBridge tend to possess these qualities:
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a tenacious self-starter.
- Flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing workload.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Employment Type: Full-Time
CareBridge provides technology and services that assist payers and states in caring for patients with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities. CareBridge’s services include 24/7-member support, benefits management, electronic visit verification (EVV), and data aggregation. CareBridge is led by a healthcare service and technology veterans team and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.
We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.