Director of Nursing
Eating Recovery Center
Who we are
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
How you’ll serve our patients
As a Director of Nursing at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, therapy sessions and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation.
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Supervise the nursing and psychiatric aspects of treatment plans and implementation for each patient on the unit
- Review incident reports and follow up through established processes
- Under instruction of the Chief Nursing Officer, update and create procedures in accordance with Joint Commission requirements
- Work closely with the clinical staff and the Medical Directors
- Provides leadership in nursing management patient care plans
- Handle personnel and performance issues within the department staff’
- Oversees infection prevention and control program
- Monitors weekly data and presents trends to the Chief Nursing Officer and Medical Executive
- Determine staffing needs
- Bachelor’s degree (BSN)
- 2+ years of Leadership/Management experience
- Active State Registered Nurse Licensure
- BLS and CPR Certification
- Experience working in an eating disorder treatment setting
- Experience working with mental health
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities, as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Base compensation for the Director of Nursing role ranges from $115,000 to $132,000.00 annually. Increased ranges are based upon market expectations and are dependent upon candidate experience.