Eating Recovery Center
Who we are
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
How you’ll serve our patients
As a clinical professional at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation.
The Dietary Manager oversees all aspects of the nutritional program at Eating Recovery Center, supervises the team of Registered Dietitians, and provides nutrition assessment and counseling to patients.
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Oversee and implement all aspects of the nutritional program for Eating Recovery Center.
- Provides leadership for dietary services, including defining and refining the dietary service model and strategy, supervising and managing staff, identifying and coordinating with community resources as appropriate, and tracking and monitoring service implementation to ensure high-quality, relevant, patient-centered service delivery aligned with mission and goals.
- Recruits, trains, and assists dietary staff in setting individuals goals and objectives. Promotes positive and supportive work environment and provides continuing support in helping personnel to accomplish their goals, as well as in work methods, processes, policies and procedures. Conducts performance appraisals and counsels employees on performance issues. Approves times cards and PTO.
- Interface with Kitchen Manager to prepare ordering and menu planning for meals (if applicable).
- Responsible for the hiring, scheduling, and supervision of dietitians.
- Coordinate menu development and nutritional program development.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing, and updating policies and procedures for the Dietary Department.
- Facilitate departmental performance improvement initiatives and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and accreditation.
- Assist with coordination of schedule and projects for float RD’s (if applicable).
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of nutrition.
- Current registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration required.
- Minimum 3 years’ Registered Dietitian working with eating disorders patients.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities, as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.