Pathlight - Psychiatrist
Eating Recovery Center
We are currently seeking a General Psychiatrist to join our Pathlight center in Downtown Chicago, IL. As a General Psychiatrist, you will provide care for individuals with mood, anxiety, and trauma-related disorders. You will work closely with patients and their families in our multi-disciplinary treatment programs to improve their mental wellness.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completion of a psychiatric residency and Child and Adolescent fellowship OR Adolescent Medicine Fellowship from an accredited residency program
- Board eligible in appropriate specialty (board certified preferred)
- Schedule: Full-time position working onsite Monday-Friday
- Treat patients ranging from 8-18 years of age for child and adolescent patients, and 16+ for adult patients
- Complete a minimum of 2 patient contacts with documentation per week
- Manage an average caseload of 18 patients per week for child and adolescent ages, and 21 patients per week for adult ages
- Collaborate with a full-support staff including licensed therapists, case managers, clinical managers, administrative support, and staff nurses
- Provide superior patient care with a focus on treating OCD, trauma, and Mood Disorders using a strong therapeutic approach, including individual and family therapy
- Competitive wages and advancement opportunities
- Full benefits package available starting on the first of the month after hire, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Accrued paid time off including vacation days and additional holidays
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible spending account program
- Professional development and conference attendance
- Parental leave and adoption assistance
- Assistance with medical licensure and credentialing
- Relocation packages available, including temporary housing for those relocating from outside the area
- Continuing education compensation and time off
ERC Pathlight is the leading mental health care system in the country dedicated to the treatment of eating disorders and primary mood, anxiety, and trauma-related disorders. We offer a mission-driven organization where you will have the opportunity to work with experts in the field and receive training in proven, evidence-based treatment modalities. Our culture is focused on providing top-quality care to our patients, and we provide technology and tools to streamline administrative functions.
If you are a compassionate professional who wants to make a real impact in the lives of the patients you treat, we encourage you to join our team at ERC Pathlight.