PRN Contract Role - Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Eating Recovery Center
ERC Pathlight is a leading mental health care system dedicated to the treatment of eating disorders and primary mood, anxiety, and trauma-related disorders. As a PRN 1099 Contract Employee, you'll join a dedicated team of professionals committed to making a meaningful impact in the lives of our patients. Our integrated approach fosters a collaborative culture, ensuring top-tier care and long-term mental wellness for those we serve.
As a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, you will work closely with our interdisciplinary team, providing specialized care for individuals with eating disorders. Your responsibilities will include overseeing inpatient, residential, and partial hospitalization program patients, with an average caseload of 18 patients per week (based off a 1.0 FTE). Alongside this, you will engage in treatment planning, collaboration with other disciplines and referring providers, and professional development and training.
- Provide care to patients aged 8-18
- Conduct daily patient contacts and documentation for inpatient (IP) patients, and at least 2 patient contacts and documentation per week for residential (RES) and partial hospitalization program (PHP) patients.
- Lead team-based admission assessments, limited to 2 per day.
- Work on-site Monday to Friday, with weekend call duty every 3-4 months, compensated at $2500 per weekend.
- Collaborate with a full-support staff including therapists, case managers, registered dietitians, primary care physicians, registered nurses, and administrative support.
- Focus on evidence-based, high-quality psychiatric medicine and engage in scholarly work for professional growth.
- 100% onsite position, no Telehealth offered.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completion of a psychiatric residency and Child and Adolescent fellowship or Adolescent Medicine Fellowship from an accredited residency program
- Board eligibility in the appropriate specialty (board certification preferred)
- Eating disorder-specific experience is beneficial, with weekly supervision provided for case support and treatment planning.
What We Offer:
- Mission-driven environment focused on treating complex cases.
- Dedicated primary medical team to manage eating disorder-related medical complications.
- Professional development opportunities and collaboration with experts in the field
- Training in proven, evidence-based treatment modalities
- Career training, advancement, and leadership development
- A supportive core culture that prioritizes individual, family, and group therapy
- Streamlined administrative functions through web based EMR designed for Behavioral Healthcare
Physician Benefits Package:
For 1099 Hourly Employees or W2 Salaried Positions - Up to Physician:
- Temporary to Permanent Position: Begin with a 3-month contract as a temporary employee, with the potential for permanent placement.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Available to W2 salaried employees working a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Retirement Planning: Access to 401(K) with Company Match for both 1099 and W2 salaried employees
- Professional Guidance: In-house IAEDP™ Approved Supervisors providing valuable support and mentorship
- Seamless Licensure Process: Assistance with Medical Licensure for smooth onboarding
- Hassle-free Credentialing: Full-service credentialing support for a stress-free transition
- Exciting Career Growth: Opportunity for advancement and development within our dynamic team
Join us in making a difference in the lives of those struggling with eating disorders, fostering holistic wellness and lasting recovery.