Charge Nurse Day shift
Eating Recovery Center
Schedule: Full Time Day Shift: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm, with every other weekend
Who we are
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
How you’ll serve our patients
As a clinical professional at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation.
We are looking for a Nurse Manager who will plan, coordinate and supervise the delivery of nursing care within the treatment facility.
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational and regulatory standards
- Provides supervision, day-to-day guidance, consultation, trainings, and leadership to employees
- Participates in program development and implementation of operation policy and procedure
- Determines staffing levels and assignments, bases on census, acuity, and staff availability.
- Monitors and coordinates the daily patient care activities of the unit under the director of the nursing leadership team
- State Licensure as an RN
- A minimum of 2 years of direct patient care experience
- Experience working with mental health patients preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.N.) preferred
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities, as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation starting range for the Charge Nurse role is $38.00 to $50.00. Ranges are based upon market expectations and are dependent upon candidate experience.
#LI-VK1 #IND3 #ERC