ABOUT THE JOB
Data is one of the foundations of Everside Health and plays an integral role in delivering first-class healthcare services to our patient population. We utilize a wide variety of tools to produce valuable data and provide better patient care as a result.
As a Data Engineer, you will collaborate with product owners, senior data engineers, data architects and partnerships with expert resources to design, develop, and implement data assets for a wide range of new initiatives at Everside Health. The role involves heavy data exploration, proficiency with SQL, ETL, knowledge of service-based deployments and APIs, and the ability to discover and learn quickly through collaboration. There is a need to think analytically and outside of the box while questioning current processes and continuing to build your business acumen. There will be a combination of team collaboration and independent work efforts. This role involves interaction with the Analytics team as well as a wide range of business areas across Everside.
We seek candidates with a strong quantitative background and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. This position combines business and technical skills involving interaction with business customers, Analytics partners, internal and external data suppliers, and information technology partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver data warehouse and analytic solutions by ingesting, integrating, and curating data to deliver information to the business and stakeholders
- Conduct ETL design, development, and maintenance including data extraction, manipulation, analysis, source-target mapping, change data capture, code performance
- Ensure seamless integration of data across the enterprise and drive automation of common and repeated tasks
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization of all processes executed across the data platform
- Develop large scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs
- Collaborate closely with business users and stakeholders to define data for the design, development, and deployment of new solutions that support strategic business priorities
- Develop comprehensive documentation and facilitate knowledge transfer to Production Support team
- Work with Production Support to analyze and fix the production issues
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus at least 3 years of Data Engineering work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, must have experience designing and implementing ETL pipelines, working with a variety of data warehousing models and design fundamentals and experience writing optimized code for the business scenario. Experience working with Matillion, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, or similar ETL tool. Experience working in Snowflake, Synapse, or similar MPP platform. Experience in DataOps/DevOps and agile methodologies
- Experience with messaging streaming systems (e.g., Kafka, Azure Event Hubs)
- Experience in hybrid data processing methods (batch and streaming)
- Experience with AWS or Azure application deployment
- Experience with API integration
Pay Range: $95,000 - $115,000/yr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/