Floating Registered Nurse
ABOUT THE JOB
The RN works with a concierge physician to provide healthcare services for corporate clients to ensure excellent care and experience for our patients. Everside Health nurses are responsible for front and back-office duties, including assessing patients, informing the physician of changes and assuring Everside Health physicians have the resources and tools necessary to be successful. Because this is a highly visible position, the nurse must be a resource for the patient and accept responsibility for meeting satisfaction goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support physician in clinical and administrative functions
- Interview and assess patients to obtain medical information and report findings to physician
- Extensive use of an Electronic Medical Record.
- Perform venipuncture and basic laboratory tests and work with contracted labs for additional tests
- Assist with medical procedures
- Administer injections and vaccinations.
- May be responsible for coordinating off-site wellness events
- Utilize diagnostic and therapeutic medical equipment (e.g. O2 therapy, EKG, etc.)
- Responsible for infection control procedures throughout the clinic
- Manage supplies and inventory
- Maintains patient flow in accordance with scheduling and incoming / outgoing calls
- Help coordinate specialist visits, referrals, and other care outside of the clinic
- Responds to calls from patients, pharmacies, and other medical offices as delegated by physician
- Fulfill medical record requests and abstraction
- Make the medical visit a positive and supportive experience for each patient
Current BLS Certification and nursing license to practice in the state for which you are applying. Minimum of one year experience in primary care and at least two years working in an administrative capacity. Must have exceptional phlebotomy skills.
- Ability to create a patient-first attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for patients
- Excited to work in an innovative primary care delivery model
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving best practices in care
Pay Range: $62,400 - $83,200 annually
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/