Licensed Counselor (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) - Golden Valley, MN (24 hours/week)
ABOUT THE JOB
Using sound principles of social work and mental health, assist patients to improve their quality of life and health goals. Work closely with providers to help manage psychosocial aspects of chronic and acute medical conditions and collaborate on treatment plans. Apply solution-focused principles to improve poor health habits and reduce patient risk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform thorough patient psychosocial assessments to explore the physical, psychological, and social aspects of the patient and their conditions.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose the nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Direct or administer evidence-based psychotherapeutic treatments to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Document patient care information and ensure timely and accurate completion of patient care records in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Attend operational, clinical, and team meetings and trainings.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, and attend conferences or seminars to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders and to maintain required licensure.
- Act as a liaison/advocate between patient and medical provider.
Master’s degree in clinical social work or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have current state license and two or more years’ experience in primary care or behavioral medicine with common diagnostic procedures knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage conflict and tactfully handle complaints and difficult situations.
- Make decisions and use judgement in ambiguous situations.
Pay Range: $45,000 - $54,000/yr for a 24 hours per week schedule.
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/