Remote Clinical Psychologist - Licensed in California, 40/hours week with PTO and Benefits
ABOUT THE JOB
The Psychologist at Everside Health provides mental health services embedded in the clinic. Using sound principles of psychology, the Psychologist will assist patients to improve their quality of life and health goals. The Psychologist will work closely with clinic medical providers to help manage psychosocial aspects of chronic and acute medical conditions and collaborate on treatment plans. The Psychologist will apply solution-focused principles to improve poor health habits and reduce patient risk. Psychologist may provide training to providers to enhance wellness coaching skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct initial psychosocial triage assessments to develop realistic behavioral health treatment plan to complement overall medical treatment goals.
- Collaboratively create treatment plans with the primary care team and develop assessment timelines for evaluating patients’ progress.
- Provide effective, evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions on an individual, couples, family and, if needed, group format using in-person and telehealth services.
- Perform psychodiagnostic evaluations as needed.
- Provide team consultation on ad hoc and scheduled basis as needed.
- Work with clinic team to identify patients appropriate for behavioral health services.
- Assist locating appropriate community referrals for mental health needs beyond the scope of primary care clinic.
- Attend monthly operational meetings as required.
Doctoral degree in clinical psychology or equivalent, plus 2 or more years’ experience in clinical psychology primary care or behavioral medicine or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current state license, required.
In-depth knowledge and experience in individual, group, couples and family psychology.
Competency in working with children, adolescents, adults, and older adults with wide array of behavioral and mental health conditions including substance misuse, ADHD, and mood disorders.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in individual, group, couples and family psychology.
- Competency in working with children, adolescents, adults, and older adults with wide array of behavioral and mental health conditions including substance misuse, ADHD, and mood disorders.
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay Range: $115,000 - $140,000/yr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/