Licensed Clinical Liaison or RN or LPN - Hanover, PA
ABOUT THE JOB
The Health Center Manager is responsible for the leadership, oversight and overall success of assigned health center operations. Successful health center operations will include improved health of participants, satisfied Client partners and efficient operations of the clinic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise all team members in assigned employer health center(s) and ensure adherence to company policies, objectives and procedures
- Oversee management of assigned health center(s) operations, workflow and work schedules to ensure productive performance
- Required to provide coverage for vacant positions during staff absences or unfilled roles; expected to step in and assume duties and responsibilities when needed due to staff shortages.
- Collaborate with Account Manager to ensure health center is staffed appropriately to meet both the Client partners’ and patients’ demands
- Implement and manage strategy at a clinic/front line level as agreed upon with the account management team
- Effectively set expectations and goals (based on contracted services) for team members, discuss performance and manage performance improvement plans
- Talent identification and hiring, in partnership with recruiting department, for health center staff
- Ensure center staff are a high functioning team to include talent management and team building
- Maintain all regulatory and compliance guidelines in assigned locations
- Act as a resource for continual development, implementation and monitoring of clinical activities that improve outcomes, increase utilization, and enhance clinical efficacy.
- Perform onsite and remote chart/records/procedures audits
- Act as a resource for providing information and feedback to Clinic Operations regarding on-going clinic operations, client issues and concerns, and medical team management/staffing issues.
- Coordinate activities of data gathering, information distribution and ongoing clinical oversight.
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Client Services and Clinic Operations to enhance provision of support to the on-site clinics.
- Meet periodically with the Client to discuss clinic issues as needed; Client meetings should occur in collaboration with the Corporate Client Services team member(s)
- Participate in Client Company sponsored training
- Works closely with management to ensure that all health and safety standards are met to safeguard the health and wellbeing of employees. Meets regularly to disposition OSHA cases.
- Responsible for overseeing medical case management and acute injury management for injured workers in conjunction with medical providers, supervisors, and worker’s compensation management team.
- May be directly involved in day-to-day case management activities either as a back-up or primary individual responsible for case management. This includes the following activities:
- Serves as liaison between medical providers and injured workers for coordination of care.
- Documents all clinical care and case management activities.
- Triage issues; help support any underlying lifestyle issues that the Providers identify. Collaborate with the client for additional resources and/or benefits.
- Support patient inquiries and direct questions appropriately when providers are not available
- Act as a mentor, provide support to MA staff when needed.
- Be an advocate to patients; direct patients to appropriate resources for best value, quality and lowest cost.
- Facilitate the relationship with client and support the population health by sharing insights and collaborating on necessary resources.
- Work with the leave management coordinator to properly complete FMLA and ADA paperwork.
- Answer phone calls and ensure that requested documentation is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Act as a concierge to assist patients with navigating the healthcare process; coordinate additional in-network appointments if needed
- Assist with preauthorization with insurance carriers so providers can focus more on direct patient care.
- Coordinate Bundle joint replacement presurgical testing
- Efficiently and satisfactorily carry out other duties as assigned or required.
Current RN clinical license required, plus 3-5 years clinical experience and a minimum 5 years’ experience (preferred) in direct employee management, overseeing medical clinic for health care delivery. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Passionate about education and supporting healthy lifestyles
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple and varying tasks.
- Ability to work within budgetary guidelines and constraints
- Ability to work towards clearly defined goals and objectives and to be accountable for progress towards/achievement of the goals.
- Must exhibit attributes of being appropriately assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed, and a team-oriented consensus-builder, with a commitment to wellness, health promotion, and chronic condition management.
- Must exhibit tact, patience, and resourcefulness in working with patients, clinicians, clients, colleagues, vendors, and personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work accurately and thoroughly throughout the entire job process.
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism and high-service attitude in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers
Pay Range: $80,000 - $95,000/yr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.
Everside Benefits Summary
We believe in empowering teammates to do their best work and build better healthcare. Below are some of our benefit offerings. Eligibility is based on 24/hr week.
- Health and Well-Being: Free Everside membership for in person and virtual care, employer paid life and disability insurance, and choice in medical/dental plans, vision, employer funded HSA, FSA, and voluntary illness, accident and hospitalization plans. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
- Financial Support: Competitive compensation, 401k match, access to financial coaching through our Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle: Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and more, holiday schedule
Learn more at https://www.eversidehealth.com/careers/