PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (Night Shift) - Lawton, OK
ABOUT THE JOB
The LPN works with a concierge physician to provide healthcare services for corporate clients to ensure excellent care and experience for our patients. Everside Health nurses are responsible for front and back-office duties, including assessing patients, informing the physician of changes and assuring Everside Health physicians have the resources and tools necessary to be successful. Because this is a highly visible position, the nurse must be a resource for the patient and accept responsibility for meeting satisfaction goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support physician in clinical and administrative functions
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and report findings to physician
- Record patient’s assessments into an Electronic Medical Record.
- Perform venipuncture and basic laboratory tests and work with contracted labs for additional tests
- Assist with medical procedures
- Utilize diagnostic and therapeutic medical equipment (e.g. O2 therapy, EKG, etc.)
- Keep exam rooms clean, disinfected and stocked with supplies needed for examinations
- Maintains patient flow in accordance scheduling and incoming / outgoing calls
- Help coordinate specialist visits, referrals, and other care outside of the clinic
- Retrieves messages and responds to calls from patients, pharmacies, and other medical offices as delegated by physician
- Fulfill medical record requests and abstraction
- Make the medical visit a positive and supportive experience for each patient
High school diploma required plus graduation from a formal training program and 2+ years’ experience preferred as an LPN, ideally in primary care. Current BLS certification and nursing license to practice in the state for which you are applying. Must be able to give injections, complete EKGs, and perform other office-based procedures. Must have exceptional phlebotomy skills.
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered
- Desire to improve the quality of care for people
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment where patients come first
- Excited to work in an innovative primary care delivery model
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving best practices in care
- Willingness to go the extra mile for patients
Pay Range: $22.00-$27.00/hr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate’s years of experience and/or skill level.