Manager, Corporate Strategy
Manager - Corporate Strategy
Location: Remote US
- Ensure delivery of strategic initiatives orchestrating the monitoring of key deadlines, milestones, and process planning to enable transparency on execution among cross-functional groups
- Establish/track operational metrics/KPIs and oversee the development of corporate operations dashboards that provides visibility into performance against corporate objectives and key results
- Develop presentations on behalf of the Corporate Strategy/Senior Leadership Team for key constituents, such as the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership Team, etc.
- Support organization and execution of Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, including event and logistics planning, tracking of action items, and corresponding with participants
- Keep cross-functional teams on track with execution on activities that support corporate OKRs by designing and driving agenda for regular leadership updates and strategy planning sessions
- Ad-Hoc assignments as required by business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant business experience in health care or life sciences industries (e.g., Pharma/Biotech/Diagnostic Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Business/Corporate Development, Project Management)
- Prior experience in genetics and diagnostics strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects including stakeholders from multiple functional groups across the company
- Project management experience, including running collaborative business initiatives with a track-record of success for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and data driven mindset with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Tableau or other data visualization software preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience developing presentations for board-level and C-suite audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior executives as well as build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Self-confident problem solver with a growth-mindset and continually focused on process improvement, innovation, and results. Ability to engender trust and respect of peers and superiors
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?