Senior Director, Marketing
SENIOR DIRECTOR, MARKETING
Location: Remote US
GeneDx is a patient-centric health information company that delivers personalized and actionable health insights that inform diagnosis, guide treatment and improve drug discovery. The company is transforming healthcare through its industry-leading exome and genome testing and interpretation, fueled by one of the world’s largest rare disease data sets and its powerful clinical interpretation engine, Centrellis. GeneDx is uniquely positioned to accelerate the use of genomic and large-scale clinical information to enable precision medicine as the standard of care.
To learn more about GeneDx, please visit our website at genedx.com.
- Lead, support and grow a high-performing marketing team, ensuring teammates have the information and resources needed to be successful in their roles.
- Use your extensive HCP marketing experience to develop and execute thoughtful go-to-market plans that support the overall business objectivities and strategies.
- Bring your relentless drive and curiosity to assess and define the key value drivers, brand narrative, and messaging and positioning frameworks to attract, convert and retain customers across our key audience segments.
- Define and develop multi-channel marketing approaches to support a complex audience ecosystem including healthcare providers, health systems, patient advocacy groups, biopharma partners, payors, patients, caregivers and general consumers.
- Translate audience insights into actionable strategies and tactics to enable overall growth against business driving objectives and key results.
- Identify and incorporate innovative programs, partnerships and tactics that accelerate strategic business objectives.
- Provide marketing leadership as a member of the marketing leadership team, collaborating closely with communications & brand and future markets leaders to establish aligned and cohesive approach to end-to-end planning
- Monitor and measure marketing campaign effectiveness, identifying opportunities for optimizations, and establishing reporting cadence and channel for relevant metrics updates.
- Ensure the marketing budget is allocated properly to conserve resources while attaining marketing and business goals.
- Establish trusted partnership with cross-functional partners and stakeholders including sales, sales training, medical affairs, product and finance.
- 12-15 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience in management positions
- Experience leading marketing teams in the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, or healthcare related industries
- Player/coach, builder mentality- roll up the sleeve’s executor with understanding of when to delegate; strong bias for action balanced with high degree of thoughtfulness and rigor
Ability to communicate in a strong, clear, simple and compelling manner to drive impact and influence
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to drive cross-functional deadlines consistently.
- A deeply curious learner and active listener
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?