Enterprise Sales & Channel Innovation Director - East
Enterprise Sales & Channel Innovation Director - Eastern US
GeneDx is a patient-centric health information company that delivers personalized and actionable health insights that inform diagnosis, guide treatment and improve drug discovery. The company is transforming healthcare through its industry-leading exome and genome testing and interpretation, fueled by one of the world’s largest rare disease data sets and its powerful clinical interpretation engine, Centrellis. GeneDx is uniquely positioned to accelerate the use of genomic and large-scale clinical information to enable precision medicine as the standard of care. This will enable strategic partnerships built around data from Centrellis that would provide equitable and value based care within a health system
Solution oriented approach to expanding the market and accelerate growth by focusing efforts on large enterprise customers and their ecosystem. Target and leverage decisions at a top down approach on how to provide the best solutions GeneDx has to offer to integrated systems, hospitals and centers of excellence Creative and challenging approaches that align GeneDx to Health Systems by thinking in an unconventional manner. Concerted effort on better outcomes, lower costs and reduction of duplicative testing. Providing system partners with products and services that enable more accurate diagnosis, timely intervention and personalized care plans with data insights.
More about the role:
- Partner and develop relationships within the C suite as well as different stakeholders within different health systems and large enterprise accounts.
- Deeply understand the unique needs of each client segment to include the following: improved patient outcomes, lower costs, improved quality of care, maintaining and leverages networks and relationships in the healthcare ecosystem and co-creating solutions with customers.
- Must have experience selling data and testing solutions to large integrated health systems, ACOs, and Hospitals.
- Prospect and establish new Health System accounts by aligning to the interest of the system and/or Center of Excellence in rare disease.
- Coordinate GeneDx solutions and efforts to that of the Health System/Center of Excellence.
- Past experience with proven examples of consultative sales approach, have good listening and questioning skills, excellent relationship building skills, are well organized, sell value, and use CRM.
- You have excellent written and presentation skills. You will be provided with existing accounts but you must proactively build a solid pipeline of qualified new opportunities.
- Achievement of territory sales goals; Introduce and secure new business, and increase existing business, for GeneDx.
- Development and execution of territory business plans that align with national strategy
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and operations to ensure consistent follow up and timely issue resolutions.
- Bachelor degree
- Master's degree highly desirable
- Experience in health systems and hospitals with examples of success aligning solutions with identified need.
- Must have experience selling to the C suite and/or any of the following: Lab Director, Med Director, Procurement, NICU, Integrated Systems, Health Systems, and Centers of Excellence
- 8+ years in healthcare sales, different job placement to fully understand the continuum of care within genetics.
- You have a keen technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to promote multiple service offerings and business opportunities at any given time
- Actively models, exhibits and encourages self and all cross functional teammates to live the GeneDx values:
- Openness and accountability
- Simplicity and curiosity
- Rigor and efficiency
- Equitability and integrity
- Humility and bravery
- Accountability and hardworking and rolls up sleeves in service of the work and team.
- Team versus individual first. Always team first.
- Encourages and exhibits expansive thinking with rigor – takes a “how might we” approach to opportunities and challenges.
- Innate intellectual curiosity and ability to diagnose the root cause of issues and understand if it is within our control to effect change. If it is, define action plans to address. If not, raise in the appropriate setting to the appropriate teammate(s).
- Professional demeanor and advanced communication skills
- Demonstrate GeneDx values by acting with integrity, respect, and trust.
- Works as a team player to provide quality patient care, whether direct or indirect.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to handle difficult situations and interactions
- Able to work independently and successfully manage time and territory activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Available to travel
- Essential on-site and Customer-facing employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination; medical or religious exemptions considered.
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?