Senior Analyst, Commercial Finance
We are a leading provider of genetic testing and genomic services that provided innovative and reliable genetic testing services to healthcare providers, researchers and individuals. GeneDx offers a variety of genetic testing services, including diagnostic testing for inherited diseases, prenatal testing, and genomic sequencing services that include whole exome sequencing, whole genome sequencing, and targeted panel sequencing. GeneDx has a team of genetic counselors and medical geneticists who work closely with healthcare providers and patients to interpret test results and provide guidance on appropriate medical management and treatment options. The company is committed to advancing the field of genetics through research and developing new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to end the diagnostic odyssey of rare disease.
The Commercial Finance Senior Analyst will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance and will be responsible for providing financial analysis and decision support to the commercial organization. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mindset and a passion for driving business performance.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the commercial organization, including forecasting, budgeting, and financial modeling.
- Partner with commercial leadership to help develop and implement pricing strategies that maximize revenue and profitability.
- Analyze and interpret sales data to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prepare and present financial analysis to senior management to support key business decisions.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support strategic planning and decision making.
- Participate in the development of annual business plans and long-term strategic plans.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators to senior management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare or life sciences company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with Xifin (Billing System) is a plus
Budgeted pay range: $90,000 - $105,000
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?