Client Relationship Management - Area Manager West
Client Relationship Management - Area Manager West
GeneDx is a patient-centric health information company that delivers personalized and actionable health insights that inform diagnosis, guide treatment and improve drug discovery. The company is transforming healthcare through its industry-leading exome and genome testing and interpretation, fueled by one of the world’s largest rare disease data sets and its powerful clinical interpretation engine, Centrellis. GeneDx is uniquely positioned to accelerate the use of genomic and large-scale clinical information to enable precision medicine as the standard of care. This will enable strategic partnerships built around data from Centrellis that would provide equitable and value based care within a health system
The Client Relationship Management, West Area Manager reports to the Head of Sales, West and will oversee 9-10 Client Relationship Managers (CRMs). Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and development of CRMs. This individual will ensure our client’s first experience with GeneDx is a memorable one by providing top-tier customer service, full account management, onboarding training, and ongoing educational support as needed. This individual will work in partnership with their Regional Sales Directors in the West as well as with other cross functional Leads in identifying opportunities for improvement, implementing workflows, and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Recruiting/hiring and evaluation of talent for CRMs
- Demonstrates personal agility; recognizes when to adjust style or approach to meet the situation; dedicates time and energy to self-development.
- Meets expectations and deadlines for all projects and administrative tasks
- Managing escalations to ensure effective resolutions for customer issues.
- Identifying and optimizing coaching moments with the team. Overarching goal is to empower team members to make thoughtful decisions on their own.
- Weekly one-on-ones with direct reports.
- Stay up to date on new product, policy, and program launches and anticipate what type of support the team will need.
- Constantly providing feedback to team members, both positive and constructive.
- Keep a pulse on the team morale and alignment to Company’s mission.
- Proactively identify any CRM activities that show trends of either positive or negative impact, and then take the necessary steps to discuss vigorously and decide if there’s an area for improvement.
- Provide support for new hires by working with Training to facilitate the training sessions.
- Engage with RSDs and other team leads as appropriate to gather feedback on CRM performance.
- Work cross functionally with leads/managers to provide best support from CRM team.
- Work cross functionally to identify more efficient and effective workflows for the business.
- Support RSD to speak with clients who have complaints or complicated needs.
- Work with RSD to make sure that CRMs and Regional Account Executives s are working together in lockstep.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sciences or related field/or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in customer relations
- 2+ years of experience in the Diagnostics/Genetics/Genomics industry strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience leading and motivating a team of inside account managers or client facing roles
- Excels in a rapidly changing, competitive environment
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrates curiosity and exploratory skills
- Advanced presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities
- High level of emotional intelligence, customer empathy, and active listening skills
Budgeted Pay Range: 127,545 – 135,000
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?