Financial Systems Associate III
Are you ready to break the mold of traditional technology jobs? We're not just looking for a Financial Systems Associate / NetSuite Administrator; we're searching for an Enthusiastic Transformer. We're not your average company – GeneDx is the world’s leading rare genetic disease diagnostics company. We're a dynamic force that thrives on innovation, and we want someone who shares our passion for change, curiosity, and the art of transformation.
As our Remote Financial Systems Associate /NetSuite Administrator, you won't be confined to the ordinary. Your responsibilities will include:
System and Data Wizardry: Manage and customize NetSuite like a wizard, ensuring it evolves and adapts to meet our ever-changing business needs.
- Work on integrating NetSuite with other business systems and applications to streamline data flow and improve cross-functional efficiency.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite modules, workflows, and enhancements, build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain customized reports and dashboards to provide valuable insights to different teams within the organization.
Ignite Transformation: Be the catalyst for change.
- Work closely with various departments to understand their unique processes and enthusiastically identify opportunities for transformation and optimization.
- Lead in the development and of end-user test cases
- Stay ahead of the curve by exploring new NetSuite features and integrations to continually improve our operations.
User Empowerment: Empower our team members by providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed within the NetSuite ecosystem.
- Provide technical assistance to end-users along with conducting training sessions to promote user adoption.
- Maintain user roles and system access working along with HR for onboarding / offboarding.
- Passion for Transformation: We're not looking for a run-of-the-mill administrator. We want someone who loves shaking things up, challenging the status quo, and embracing change with open arms.
- Curiosity That Knows No Bounds: Your insatiable curiosity fuels your desire to learn and adapt in a rapidly evolving tech landscape.
- Remote Guru: Your remote work skills are top-notch, making you a pro at navigating virtual terrain.
- Problem-Solving Dynamo: You don’t just have typical analytical skills - you can slice through complexity with precision and enjoy deciphering intricate puzzles.
- Communication and Collaboration Maestro: Communication is key during transformation - we need someone who can orchestrate across all of our business partners.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of NetSuite administration experience. Certification is a plus, but your experience speaks volumes.
- Proven track record of successfully managing major NetSuite projects & configuration changes.
- Experience integrating NetSuite (or other Enterprise ERP) modules with other applications
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.