Business Intelligence Product Lead
GeneDx, the world's leading genomics diagnostics company, is seeking a Product Lead to define and execute the vision for business intelligence and analytics across the company.
In close partnership with leaders across the company as well as the Data Warehouse Engineering team, you will lay the foundation and grow our data warehouse and analysis capabilities. You will work with decision makers in Operations, Commercial, Product, Finance, Engineering, to deeply understand the key metrics and processes that drive operational and financial health across the company and align our business intelligence tooling to those needs. In partnership with the Data Warehouse engineers, you will craft and implement a roadmap of high value user features and foundational work ensuring scalability, resiliency, and quality of our systems and data.
Your experience in business analytics, strong communication skills, and willingness to demonstrate how the tools your team delivers can be increasingly valuable to your colleagues across our company functions will define your role.
Experience, Traits, and Skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate both strategically with stakeholders and tactically with technical counterparts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in service of your team and your colleagues to influence and drive change cross-functionally.
- Expert knowledge of best practices and tooling to support strong business intelligence practices across a company at scale, including conceptual technical knowledge of ETL/ELT, data dictionaries, versioning schemas, and data analysis and visualization tools.
- Experience leveraging user-centric design and OKR frameworks for product development
- Ability to balance efficiency and rigor to identify key metrics for a given problem
- Experience leading an agile development team with a focus on incremental delivery
- Own the strategic vision for the data warehouse, analytics, and data stewardship at GeneDx.
- Deeply understand existing business intelligence processes, ownership, and needs.
- Build a product roadmap with a focus on incremental and frequent delivery that balances immediate improvements with long-term growth.
- Guide the Data Warehouse engineers in making technical plans that accomplish user needs and deliver value.
- Business intelligence data can be managed and evolved quickly while not sacrificing trust and transparency in data from across the company
- Data across the company has shared definitions consistently applied in analyses and maintained by experts with clear ownership
- Frequent analysis of data across the company is easy and scalable
Science - Minded, Patient - Focused.
At GeneDx, we create, follow, and are informed by cutting-edge science. With over 20 years of expertise in diagnosing rare disorders and diseases, and pioneering work in the identification of new disease-causing genes, our commitment to genetic disease detection, discovery, and diagnosis is based on sound science and is focused on enhancing patient care.
Experts in what matters most.
With hundreds of genetic counselors, MD/PhD scientists, and clinical and molecular genomics specialists on staff, we are the industry’s genetic testing experts and proud of it. We share the same goal as healthcare providers, patients, and families: to provide clear, accurate, and meaningful answers we all can trust.
SEQUENCING HAS THE POWER TO SOLVE DIAGNOSTIC CHALLENGES.
From sequencing to reporting and beyond, our technical and clinical experts are providing guidance every step of the way:
- High-quality testing: Our laboratory is CLIA certified and CAP accredited and most of our tests are also New York State approved.
- Advanced detection: By interrogating genes for complex variants, we can identify the underlying causes of conditions that may otherwise be missed.
- Thorough analysis: We classify variants according to our custom adaptation of the most recent guidelines. We then leverage our rich internal database for additional interpretation evidence.
- Customized care: Our experts review all test results and write reports in a clear, concise, and personalized way. We also include information for research studies in specific clinical situations.
- Impactful discovery: Our researchers continue working to find answers even after testing is complete. Through both internal research efforts and global collaborations, we have identified and published hundreds of new disease-gene relationships and developed novel tools for genomic data analysis. These efforts ultimately deliver more diagnostic findings to individuals.
Learn more About Us here.
Essential on-site and customer facing employees may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Medical or religious exemptions considered.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Voluntary benefits
GeneDx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.