Senior Medical Economics Analyst
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The ideal candidate is responsible for transforming data into analytical insights to inform decisions for both internal and external stakeholders. The person in this role will work with healthcare claims data to generate measures of quality, cost and utilization of care. The Analyst should be comfortable working with large databases using tools such as SQL/SAS and be able to create reports and dashboards using Tableau or other reporting tools.
What you will do:
- Ensure data integrity is maintained throughout the reporting lifecycle.
- Implement reporting and reconciliation workflows and document processes.
- Responsible for experience studies and medical trend studies.
- Responsible for running queries and providing required analysis in order to understand related drivers (such as medical cost and utilization), as well as providing insightful commentary and sensitivity modeling analysis.
- Perform research and collection of data, including data mining and reporting, which is provided to various customers inside and outside the department.
- Implement automation of manual reporting and analysis of business implications and trends.
- Drive efforts to continually improve data capabilities and quality of department analysis and reporting.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2-5 years of related analytics or actuarial experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead effective and productive teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.
See more open positions at Interwell Health
Something looks off?