Submit your resume here for future job openings!
Our Leadership Principles
- Start with customers. Every decision we make starts with the customer and works backwards. We know that customer trust is hard to gain and easy to lose. We value thinking big and creating bold solutions to address customer needs.
- Engage in healthy debate. We pushback respectfully when we disagree with a direction/decision/plan. We make data driven arguments and aren’t defensive when challenged. We leave space for team members to voice alternative points of view.
- Be curious and inclusive. We are decisive but able to change our minds based on new information. We seek to understand alternative points of view. We are hungry to learn about new ideas. We actively solicit different perspectives. We are low ego.
- Show a bias for action. We won’t have perfect information so we make the best decisions we can and work to deliver results. We make 2-way door decisions quickly and are more considered with 1-way door decisions.
- Take smart risks. We believe smart failures with validated learning are wins. We appreciate when people say: I don’t know (but I’ll get back to you), I was wrong (and here’s what I have learned), I need help (and here is what you can do.)
- Take Care of Each Other. We set high standards for each other, but we also realize every day can’t be our best day. We earn the trust of our teammates. We make work fun. We show appreciation for our teammate’s unique perspective. We will celebrate our successes both for what they are as well as how we achieved them.
At Modern Age, we believe in taking care of each other and that starts with offering our team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer sponsored health, dental, vision and disability coverage
- Pre-tax commuter, health, and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Flexibility to work in the location that is best for you - 100% remote or in a workspace at our NYC clinics.