Service Desk Specialist
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
Pagaya is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Israel's Help Desk/IT Specialist to join our growing team. You will support the company’s technical operations, Manage our infrastructure applications and install end-users positions.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity, printer, and other IT-related problems.
- Handle support tickets raised by employees, resolving software and hardware issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Onboard new employees by setting up user accounts, configuring hardware and software, and providing necessary training and documentation.
- Document and maintain IT inventory, including hardware and software assets.
- Manage MAC and WIN computers through Jamf and Intune.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in IT technologies and recommend innovative solutions to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Minimum of Two years of experience with the IT/ Help desk roles with Tier1 + Tier2 troubleshooting
- Graduated with at least 1 networking course
- High level of English - a must.
- Proven experience in managing and administering the Office 365 platform andActive Directory.
- knowledge of MDM platforms, particularly Intune for Windows device management.
- Familiar with MAC and WIN computers, Managed by Jamf and Intune.
- Experience working with OKTA for automations, provisioning, and integrations - an advantage.
- Solid understanding of network protocols, security measures, and data privacy regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with end-users and cross-functional teams.
- Fast learner with ability to adapt rapid changes and many tasks.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 500+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.