Medical Director / Associate Medical Director
Precision for Medicine
Work fully remote or from one of our offices in Chicago, LA, NYC, or New Jersey
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a collaborative company passionate about moving science closer to health? We’re hiring an experienced Medical Director to lead market access content development activities for multiple client projects. Working directly with clients, cross-functionally, and independently, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality medical communications with regard to scientific content, organization, clarity, accuracy, formatting, consistency, and adherence to regulatory and internal guidelines, styles, and processes.
High-energy professionals in the market access space who enjoy a creative challenge, thrive in the details, and want to flourish at a growing company are a phenomenal fit for this role. If you are no stranger to taking initiative, are a teammate others can count on, and share in our goal to deliver extraordinary work, join us to make a difference in ensuring medicines are accessible and affordable.
- You are a master in delivering a range of medical writing activities including researching and developing content.
- You enjoy providing clinical insights, supplying creative ideas, and developing high-quality content allowing you to use scientific knowledge and demonstrate your writing skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way.
- You are naturally curious, a life-long learner with an interest in staying on top of trends in the health, medical, and science community.
- You excel working both independently and cross-functionally.
- You have experience successfully managing and leading team members.
Being a Medical Director
As a Medical Director, you will serve as the medical point person working directly with clients to develop and write credible medical content for a full range of deliverables across a variety of therapeutic areas. Deliverables include manuscripts, slide presentations, advisory boards, posters, strategy guides, monographs, and more. Your expertise will allow you to provide insights during brand planning and strategic development meetings and review medical content for scientific accuracy and relevance.
The Medical Director will work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams including account and strategic services, creative, project management and editorial. In addition, the Medical Director will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 3-4 employees, so experience in a leadership role is also essential. Travel up to 25% may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in market access, medical education, or medical communications content development
- Advanced degree in life sciences, PhD, PharmD, MD, DO, or other
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies as they develop groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC