Technical Services Specialist
Precision for Medicine
Do you enjoy providing technical troubleshooting and support, working directly with users to provide IT solutions? Do you want to join a stable, established IT environment with a strong team culture and advancement potential? If so, our Corporate IT team is hiring a Technical Support Specialist to support our India team of Professionals.
THIS IS A HYBRID OPPORTUNITY, as job seekers will need to be onsite as needed, but expectation is mostly remote.
- You have experience working with finance, human resources or broader ERP systems and applications.
- You have experience with Windows PC and laptops and have worked within Microsoft 365 to create users, reset passwords, and troubleshoot applications.
- You are customer service driven and enjoy working with users to solve their technology problems.
- You can operate on your own day in and day out, but also enjoy receiving support from a strong established team.
- You have a knack for communicating and providing clear instruction to individuals with a varying degrees of technology skills.
As a member of the Technical Services team you will be primarily responsible for processing invoices for IT hardware and software purchases with a secondary function of providing technical support in a variety of different areas to support PFM business.
This person should have previous experience with responsibilities such as supporting O365 systems and AD users & groups, printer troubleshooting, software/application updates and laptop/desktop set up/support. This individual should possess strong customer service skills and should be familiar with supporting Windows Operating systems as well as MacOS support and environment maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience or Certifications Required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a help desk role is required
- Experience with end-user support, help desk ticketing software, hardware and software upgrades, hardware and software troubleshooting and providing formal/informal technical training is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Office for Mac
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience with Android, iOS
- Must be able to troubleshoot remote issues and support offsite users
- Ability to read and interpret documents, for example, operating/maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to perform light to medium physical work of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of SharePoint or other portal products is a plus
- Knowledge of VOIP/PBX systems
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC