Sr Data Engineer
Rialtic is an enterprise software platform empowering health insurers and healthcare providers to run their most critical business functions. Founded in 2020 and backed by leading investors including Oak HC/FT, F-Prime Capital, Health Velocity Capital and Noro-Moseley Partners, Rialtic's best-in-class payment accuracy product brings programs in-house and helps health insurance companies gain total control over processes that have been managed by disparate and misaligned vendors. Currently working with leading healthcare insurers and providers, we are tackling a $1 trillion problem to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve quality of care. For more information, please visit www.rialtic.io.
As a Data Engineer at Rialtic, you will play an essential role in architecting and developing the data pipelines used to process millions of healthcare claims daily. A strong understanding of data pipeline design, ETL technologies and data lakes/warehouses will be an important
- Developing clear, observable and well-tested data pipelines in Python
- Building automation to allow for effective integration testing and deployment
- Working closely with Product Managers and other technical team members
- Reviewing pull requests and collaborating with other engineers on their work in progress
- Continually advocating for high engineering and product standards
- 5 Years experience building and evolving data pipelines and warehouses/lakes for large, fast-moving organizations (startups)
- Direct experience with:
- Pyspark and Spark
- AWS and AWS data related services (S3, Data Pipeline, etc)
- Familiarity with:
- Kafka and stream based data pipelines
- Data testing tools (Great Expectations, Anamalo, etc)
- Data lakes and warehouses (S3, Snowflake, Redshift, etc)
- Five to ten years of professional software engineering experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or related) or extensive work experience
- Open — transparent work and continual feedback
- Trusting — a team of adults that use as little process as necessary
- Focused — collectively working to create a meaningful impact every day
- Inclusive — diversity of people, opinions and experience
- Adaptable — we don’t know what is around the corner, but we know we will figure it out
- Supportive — freedom to fail means the freedom to do our best work
- High Integrity
- Do the right thing. Provide candid feedback. Be humble and respectful.
- Customer Value Comes First
- Delivering value to our customers is our North Star.
- Work as One Team
- Collaborative, inclusive environment to advance our mission.
- Be Bold & Accountable
- Speak up. Take accountability. Continually improve.
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Innovate, iterate and chase the best possible outcomes.
- Take Care of Yourself & Others
- Prioritize the health and wellbeing of yourself and your teammates
- Freedom to work from wherever you work best and home office stipend to make it happen
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible PTO and wellness stipend
- Comprehensive health plans with generous contribution to premiums
- Mental and physical wellness support through TalkSpace, Teladoc and One Medical subscriptions
We are headquartered in Atlanta, but we are remote friendly.
At Rialtic, we have built a total rewards philosophy that includes fair, equitable, competitive compensation that is performance and skillset based.
Our strategy is based on robust market research, including external advisory and salary sources specializing in national compensation, and thoughtful input from every level of our organization. It is a combination of a cash salary, equity, benefits, wellbeing, and opportunity.
Rialtic is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We will not have access to your personal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission information during the interview process.
Rialtic is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us at
Please take the necessary steps to allow list the Rialtic (@Rialtic) and Greenhouse (@Greenhouse.io) domains so that you receive all emails related to your application process. Also, please make sure to check your spam folder as emails from LifeLabs and/or Greenhouse can be marked as spam. Here are some common allow list solutions to fix this problem.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Rialtic does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Rialtic employees or any other company location. Rialtic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.