At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to support our Operations Management department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field. You’ll utilize your customer service, phone and messaging etiquette skills to provide solutions to all patient and customer inquiries.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You will conduct outbound calls to outreach patients recently discharged from the emergency room.
- You will support inbound calls from patients interested in our program.
- You will assist with scheduling appointments, handling patient questions, and transfer to appropriate departments when applicable
- You will assist with administrative tasks to support patient care coordination.
- You will work collaboratively with team members and our provider network to maintain an excellent model focused on patient care and high quality service.
- You will become an expert with our software solutions, including but not limited to Truepill EMR, Slack, and Five9.
- You possess strong computer skills and knowledge of electronic medical records
- You speak and write effectively at a high school graduate level
- You are a problem solver and solution identifier
- You have demonstrable customer service skills in interactions with patients, families, and staff including in high-volume and stressful situations
- You are able to work independently and also as an integral part of the patient care team
- You are able to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- You hold a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- You possess a Medical Assistant Certificate/Diploma from an approved school/institution or equivalent documented training (i.e. military medic, EMT, etc.).
- You have 1-2 years experience with healthcare related customer support
- You have past experience working in telehealth and/or a startup environment (preferred)
- You are located in or willing to work Central or Pacific time zone hours
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.