At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to support our Central Operations telehealth care team. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help support our mission. You will provide outreach to support Medicare member compliance with a new Stars measure and confirm successful discharge from an emergency department. You may be tasked with closing other HEDIS measures.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You’ll provide remote patient care and support through telehealth technologies
- You'll conduct virtual patient assessments, including reviewing medical histories and current symptoms
- You’ll assess and document patients' medical conditions and histories
- You’ll educate patients and their families on medical conditions and self care
- You’ll collaborate with other healthcare providers and clinicians to create and implement care plans
- You’ll maintain accurate patient records and ensure compliance with healthcare regulations
- You’ll stay current with medical advancements and best practices through CME
- You'll demonstrate empathy, compassion, and professionalism in patient interactions
- You possess a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and a compact state nursing license in one of the following states as your primary state of licensure:
- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- You have strong computer skills and knowledge of electronic medical records
- You are able to speak and write effectively
- You are a problem solver and a solution identifier
- You have demonstrable customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, and staff including in high-volume and stressful situations
- You are able to work independently and also as an integral part of the patient care team
- You are able to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- You have 1-2 year(s) experience working in a remote healthcare setting
- You have experience working in a startup environment (preferred)
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.