Licensed Inventory Specialist
At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Licensed Inventory Specialist with an active Pharmacy Technician License to support our Pharmacy Operations Department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field. You’ll partner with Supply Chain Management to manage complex systems and inventories.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You’ll be managing inventory and filing systems.
- You’ll be performing complete inventory checks of all stock and supplies as needed.
- You’ll assist with receiving and logging inventory
- You’ll work to assess and improve the flow of supplies through partner suppliers
- You’ll ensure all documentation related to inventory flows is complete and accurate
- You’ll identify, analyze and address gaps in inventory processes
- You’ll deliver reports to management on how to better improve inventory processes
- You have 2-4+ years of inventory experience
- You hold an active Pharmacy Technician license, and CPhT credentials
- You have a High school diploma or G.E.D. (Associates degree a plus)
- You have experience in customer service
- You are proficient in word processing, database, and spreadsheets
- You have outstanding communication, organization, collaboration and analytical skills
- You’re an engaging, team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.