Sr. Financial Analyst
At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to support our Accounting & Finance Department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help support our mission.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill...
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You will be a go to finance partner across multiple teams within the organization to build out reporting/analysis capabilities
- You will own, build, and maintain financial models to identify trends across the organization
- You will review, analyze financial statements, report on key variances and provide recommendations for improvement
- You will ensure the finance team, business partners and leadership have relevant information to make strategic decisions
- You will track KPIs and prepare financial reports
- You will assist with budgeting, forecasting and monthly close processes
- You will drive innovation and improvement in financial processes
- You will ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
- You have 5+ years of experience in corporate development, financial planning, analysis, and/or modeling
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- You have mastered the ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience
- You have a working knowledge of financial strategies
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- You are detail-oriented and able to perform in a high pressure environment
- You have experience working with multiple sets of data, presenting conclusions and influencing change
- You have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, coupled with strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity
- You are able to successfully manage and complete multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- You are a self starter, that works proactively to produce high quality and high accuracy deliverables
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.