Specialist, Coordinated Access Model - PM Shift (1pm-10pm ET)
About the Role:
The Unite Us CAM Specialist is responsible for supporting the Pinellas County Coordinated Access Model (CAM), or Care About Me, by utilizing the Unite Us Platform and other software vendors and offering the support and guidance needed to to streamline access to mental health and substance use disorder services. Specialists are platform experts who interact directly with clients seeking services and with the partners that provide resources and support to CAM clients. Specialists have the ability to conduct client needs assessments and assist clients in identifying and scheduling appointments for mental health or substance use disorder services to meet their needs.
Unite Us believes that an individual's health journey can start anywhere in the community, and you can help us support both the client's and community partner’s care journey experience.
What You'll Do:
- Follow contractual requirements for CAM clients who may be seeking assistance for mental health and/or substance use disorder services
- Conduct short biopsychosocial assessment, LOCUS, and other screenings for clients seeking assistance
- Connect clients with the most appropriate services based on their needs, eligibility, and geographic preference by scheduling appointments with providers
- Correspond with service providers to facilitate a seamless experience for clients seeking services when applicable
- Conduct follow-up with clients and service providers to ensure receipt of services/benefits
- Provide supportive feedback to community-based-organizations serving Pinellas County residents to ensure program standards and metrics are met
- Continuously expand knowledge of community resources, services, and programs to understand community issues and build relationships with other users of the Unite Us platform
You are a great fit for the role if:
- Masters prepared clinician or Bachelor’s level degree who has significant experience (5-6 years)
- Experience in conducting screenings, assessments, and navigating the behavioral health and substance use disorder landscape
- Empathy and passion for helping vulnerable populations
- Quick learner who is excited to become an expert in new technologies
- Ability to set priorities and work independently while following standard operations procedures
- Friendly and compassionate; comfortable communicating directly with clients in need and community-based organizations
- Resourceful and fast-paced; able to conduct quick, exhaustive online research
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they saw barriers and inefficiencies among their veteran community in trying to navigate the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for everyone in need through technology that connects people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based; preferably Pinellas County, FL based or in close proximity but will consider other areas in the. U.S..
- We're seeking candidates who can work the hours of 1pm-10pm EST + (Holiday Coverage)
- The target pay range for this role is: $60,000-$68,500. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges
- This position requires software access level A
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.