Full Time NY and Compact or Massachusetts Licensed Registered Nurse RN (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Plan and conduct intervention opportunity evaluations, respond to urgent alerts and remote patient monitoring alerts as needed to help drive high quality care at a lower cost
- Have the ability and skill to recognize clinical scenarios that require escalation to the internal team nurse practitioner
- Work directly with the member, via various forms of communication, texting, virtual visits, and telephone, to develop and achieve patient centered chronic care management goals
- Develop and update care plans for members while keeping a close eye on caregiver and/or family support
- Apply clinical experience and judgment to the utilization management/care management activities
- Be responsible for day to day work with patients related to interventions needed for quality outcomes to reduce avoidable admissions, readmissions and ED utilization.
- Collaborate with engagement and product teams to promote quality outcomes, optimize service experience, and promote effective use of resources for complex or elevated medical issues
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program (required)
- Current RN License in good standing in the state of New York AND a Compact OR Massachusetts License (required)
- At least 2 years of nursing experience providing care to adult and geriatric patient populations (required)
- Confidence with clinical skills in performance of telephonic triage/assessment (required)
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area in their home/workspace (required)
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
- High speed home WiFi/data connection to support company provided IT equipment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k plus match
Pay range is $87k-$101K per year based on experience and location. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.)
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.