Practice Manager - Northville
Join Village Medical as a Practice Manager in Northville.
Clinic Location: 42931 West Seven Mile Road, Northville, MI 48167
WHY VILLAGE MEDICAL
At Village Medical, we're looking for a Practice Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven, and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
VillageMD is a group of collaborative, entrepreneurial, and smart people who are united in our goal to improve primary care, making a difference in people's lives.
Get Stuff Done: We roll-up our sleeves and dive into the details, tackling the work at hand with infectious enthusiasm. We’re highly accountable for our work and the value we add, inspiring others with our constant ability to deliver results. No challenge is too small or too big.
Build Trust: We are humbled by those we serve and the importance of our vision. We invest in relationships with open and honest conversation seeking personal connections. We show respect for others in our words and actions. We do what we say we are going to do. We are knowledgeable, but always take the time to listen and learn.
Innovate: Our curiosity is endless, and challenging the status quo is a priority. New approaches are rewarded, and we are always seeking to improve. We know that changing healthcare is hard, and we embrace the challenge.
COULD THIS BE YOU
You are dedicated to promoting the highest standards of quality of patient care by resolving issues at the practice level and mentoring clinical support staff.
How You Will Get Things Done:
- Ensure effective value-based care performance of the practice including AWVs completion, care gap closures, accurate coding capture, KPIs, appropriate patient access and follow-up, and execution against Practice Operating Plan.
- Supervise and train all clinical support staff, including Medical Assistants and Patient Reception Specialists, to meet changing needs and organizational demands, while actively mentoring, coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Assist providers with patient care delivery and promptly resolve emergent patient or clinical issues.
- Lead the recruitment, selection, and hiring process for clinical positions, in coordination with Talent Acquisition, and oversee the onboarding of new employees.
How You Will Build Trust:
- Educate staff and providers on the importance of value-based care and ensure their involvement and accountability in providing high-quality patient care.
- Serve as a communication hub within the practice and between providers.
- Act as the initial point of contact for addressing staff, provider, or patient concerns.
- Build strong relationships with staff and use these relationships to promote positive interpretation and understanding of organizational and clinical changes.
How You Will Innovate:
- Foster staff education and coordinate training opportunities.
- Act as an advocate to help staff understand and embrace organizational and clinical changes in a positive way.
EXPERIENCE TO DRIVE CHANGE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 3 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 3 years minimum clinical or clerical experience in primary care or similar practice setting
- 1-year direct supervisory experience required
- Previous experience managing multiple clinics and 1-8 providers preferred
SUPPORTING THE WHOLE YOU
To help our employees be their best at home and work, we’re pleased to invest in benefit programs that support their total well-being.
- Physical Well-Being: Comprehensive health plans include medical and prescription, virtual care, dental, and vision benefits
- Mental & Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Talkspace and access to other premiere mental health tools and applications, bereavement support
- Career: Learning and development, clinician expense reimbursement, and continuing medical education allowance
- Personal and Time Off: Paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Financial Well-Being: 401(k) with match, HSA, FSAs, commuter accounts, team member discounts, life, AD&D and disability, financial & legal consultations
Our unique Village Medical culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference.
We believe building trust, acceptance, and respect is rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way. Employment candidates are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with Village Medical as a Practice Manager today!