Outreach Specialist (Bilingual Spanish Required)
Join VillageMD as an Outreach Specialist in Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Outreach Specialist to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Outreach Specialist role will support the Senior Outreach Specialist by adding prospective patients to our practice as part of a team effort. Specialist will provide patients critical access to high quality primary care at Village Medical Group unlike anything available today.
The Outreach team will build a pipeline of potential patient leads. The Outreach Specialist role will take ownership and have an opportunity to:
- Represent our company in an official capacity with key stakeholders at community events.
- Receive sales training and learn best practices in engagement practices.
- Become an expert in a dynamic, evidence-based, and population health-driven healthcare model for Medicare patients.
- Learn and execute end-to-end lead generation.
How you can make a difference
Participate in a variety of local community outreach/marketing activities and events including health fairs, presentations at senior buildings, activities at churches and food pantries, and any place where older adults may benefit from learning about Village Medical Group service offerings.
- Canvassing, or going door to door, in the neighborhoods where we have clinics in the vicinity.
- Soliciting and following up on patient referrals.
- Provide exceptional, compassionate customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by their Senior Outreach counterpart.
Experience to drive change
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- 1 year of consumer sales experience or similar experience in community outreach function.
- Motivation by performance-based compensation.
- Customer service mentality and desire to help patients solve problems.
- Motivation to provider better healthcare to adult population.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Access to a vehicle that you can use every day in job functions. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to proactively structure work and problem solve independently.
- EPIC personality (empathy, patience, integrity and compassion).
- Highest degree of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- US work authorization.
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not required.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.