Regional Manager, Pharmacy Integration
Join VillageMD as a Regional Manager, Pharmacy Integration working remotely from Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Regional Manager, Pharmacy Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Integral to our pharmacy team, the Regional Manager, Pharmacy Integration will primarily be responsible for the regional execution of our Integrated Pharmacy model. The Regional Manager, Pharmacy Integration be part of a highly motivated team who are executing on delivering improved outcomes for patients by including pharmacy in primary care.
How you can make a difference
- Lead regional execution of integrated pharmacy model
- Perform regular clinic visits within your region to build relationships and trust, while triaging education on the benefits of integrating pharmacy into the clinic workflow.
- Partner with senior medical and APP leaders within market to execute assigned goals.
- Broker the relationship between Village Medical and all integrated pharmacy partners
- Maintain compliance with new clinic opening pharmacy integration procedures
- Provide oversight and audits for collaborative practice execution
- Maintain alignment among key stakeholder agreements
- Collaborate with the Pharmacy team to develop strategic, process driven, and technical solutions for improving quality & driving integration, using proprietary reporting tools.
- Present using strong written and verbal communication
- Support the team as needed in an effort to drive an optimal patient experience through VillageMD processes and services
- Gather feedback across regions and markets to resolve gaps in patient care
- Quickly interpret data and pivot to provide the pinnacle of patient care and outcomes
Skills for success
- Ability to work in a team environment and support common goals
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- A low ego and humility; ability to gain trust through good communication and follow through
- Exhibit a team-first attitude with a willingness to identify and tackle problems immediately
- Ability to be self-directed and possess excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and highly matrixed organization
- Attention to detail and ability to concentrate without distraction in a fast-paced environment
Experience to drive change
- Previous pharmacy or healthcare experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Value Based Care experience preferred but not required
- Understanding of HEDIS and STAR measures
- Travel required within market
- Open to occasional overnight travel within region
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.