Join VillageMD as Quality Coordinator (Remote)
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Quality Coordinator to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
VillageMD is a group of collaborative, entrepreneurial and smart people who are united in our goal to improve primary care, making a difference in people's lives.
Get Stuff Done: We roll-up our sleeves and dive into the details, tackling the work at hand with infectious enthusiasm. We’re highly accountable for our work and the value we add, inspiring others with our constant ability to deliver results. No challenge is too small or too big.
Build Trust: We are humbled by those we serve and the importance of our vision. We invest in relationships with open and honest conversation seeking personal connections. We show respect for others in our words and actions. We do what we say we are going to do. We are knowledgeable, but always take the time to listen and learn.
Innovate: Our curiosity is endless, and challenging the status quo is a priority. New approaches are rewarded and we are always seeking to improve. We know that changing healthcare is hard, and we embrace the challenge.
COULD THIS BE YOU
As a Quality Coordinator, you will be accountable for identifying and closing gaps in care for value-based contracted patients with quality needs. Ideal candidates will demonstrate knowledge of clinical quality measures and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while using excellent communication skills to serve our patient populations and will be proactive with strong personal initiative as well as highly organized and detail oriented.
How You Will Get Things Done:
- Utilize various practice EMRs to review patient charts, extract proof of care and submit documentation thru payer portals or otherwise electronically
- Identify and relay appropriate actions to address clinical quality measures that have not been satisfied during the performance period
- Maintain current knowledge of quality measure specifications to be captured in EMR for clinical quality measures
How You Will Build Trust:
- Work closely with the Clinical Ambassador if patient outreach efforts are determined to be needed
- Work collaboratively with other departments on quality specific projects to help close data discrepancies
- Demonstrate kindness and compassion in all patient interactions
How You Will Innovate:
- Identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement
- Actively participate as a member of the health care team to promote positive health outcomes for our patients and support our healthcare partners
EXPERIENCE TO DRIVE CHANGE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in a medical office or health care setting
- 1+ years of experience with HEDIS or healthcare quality experience
- Primary care preferred
- Comfort utilizing a variety of electronic health records including data capture, data mining, and payor portals
- Comfort with technology including Microsoft suite of products
- Strong communication and relationships skills required; demonstrated success partnering with physicians and care teams to support patient wellness
HOW YOU WILL THRIVE
To help our employees be their best at home and at work, we’re pleased to invest in benefit programs that support their total well-being.
- Physical Well-Being: Comprehensive health plans include medical and prescription, virtual care, dental, and vision benefits
- Mental & Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Talkspace and access to other premiere mental health tools and applications, bereavement support
- Career: Learning and development, clinician expense reimbursement and continuing medical education allowance
- Personal and Time Off: Paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Financial Well-Being: 401(k) with match, HSA, FSAs, commuter accounts, team member discounts, life, AD&D and disability, financial & legal consultations
Our unique Village Medical culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference.
We believe building trust, acceptance and respect is rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way. Employment candidates are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For Colorado Residents only: The base compensation range for this role is $18.00 to $20.00. At VillageMD, compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, etc. This role may be eligible for annual/quarterly bonus incentives (if applicable), and the selected candidate will be eligible for a valuable company benefits plan, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and access to a 401k plan with company match.
Explore your future with VillageMD as a Quality Coordinator today!