Analyst, Funds Flow
Join VillageMD as an Analyst, Funds Flow in Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As a Funds Flow Analyst, you will work to further develop and financially enable our product offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly integrated, technology-enabled services. Our products focus on arming healthcare providers with the technology, analytical capabilities, and operational process excellence required to better manage the patients that rely upon their healthcare facilities for care.
How you can make a difference
- Working directly with funds flow leadership to develop broad scope expertise in healthcare operations, strategy, payer regulations, finance, and project management with a concentrated focus in primary care revenue cycle and financial operations
- Enable the proprietary VillageMD funds flow model by supporting funds flow leaders along with market management to design, develop and implement strategic, process-oriented, and technical solutions to maximize efficiency of current workflows
- Act as a support representative of VillageMD to our provider partners in across the country to successfully implement and operate the proprietary VillageMD funds flow model, which includes producing and delivering actionable reporting with stakeholder-facing deliverables
- Support and troubleshoot the implementation of the VillageMD funds flow model in newly signed independent practices in conjunction with fund flow leadership team
- Partner with primary care providers and office staff to ensure successful delivery of electronic remittances and funds
- Collaborate with funds flow leadership in developing, implementing and supporting necessary revenue cycle and funds flow capabilities to support VillageMD’s new emerging businesses (Village Medical@Home, Village Medical)
- Support in delivery of onboarding curriculum for new revenue cycle team members at both a corporate and market-specific level
- Support and maintain payer partner relations to ensure practice implementation success
- Work with technology vendor partners to create critical reporting dashboards and tools for use by day-to-day operations teams
- Produce analytical reporting for acquisition diligence and RCM Performance KPIs for market and executive leadership
- Work with leadership to identify/design analytical reports to support emerging market performance and find areas of improvement
- Support training with new affiliate and Village Medical clinics on the Funds Flow process
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- Previous hands-on experience with value-based care initiatives and/or positively influencing quality outcomes is a requirement to lead market success in a new healthcare paradigm
- You have a strong sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
Experience to drive change
- An Associate’s degree preferred with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Prior experience working in similar Funds Flow models and/or in a multi-TIN, independent (non-employed) provider practice environment
- Prior experience working as a point of contact or supporting Physician Practice partners
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously with limited direction
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes through tactical problem solving
- Analytical: strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; solution-oriented
- Communication: distills complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and results
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.