Janitorial Services - Murray
Join Village Medical as a Janitor in Murray, KY.
Location: 1000 S 12th St, Murray, KY 42071
Hours: Part-Time, evenings
WHY VILLAGE MEDICAL
At Village Medical, we're looking for a Janitor to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven, and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
VillageMD is a group of collaborative, entrepreneurial, and smart people who are united in our goal to improve primary care, making a difference in people's lives.
Get Stuff Done: We roll-up our sleeves and dive into the details, tackling the work at hand with infectious enthusiasm. We’re highly accountable for our work and the value we add, inspiring others with our constant ability to deliver results. No challenge is too small or too big.
Build Trust: We are humbled by those we serve and the importance of our vision. We invest in relationships with open and honest conversation seeking personal connections. We show respect for others in our words and actions. We do what we say we are going to do. We are knowledgeable, but always take the time to listen and learn.
Innovate: Our curiosity is endless, and challenging the status quo is a priority. New approaches are rewarded, and we are always seeking to improve. We know that changing healthcare is hard, and we embrace the challenge.
COULD THIS BE YOU
You provide high quality, consistent cleaning services.
How You Will Get Things Done:
- Complete daily task checklists
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the clinic
How You Will Build Trust:
- Identifying and relaying any necessary maintenance concerns
- Notifying fellow staff of necessary items to be ordered
How You Will Innovate:
- Maintain consistent communication with staff regarding process updates and improvements.
EXPERIENCE TO DRIVE CHANGE
- High school or equivalency diploma required
- Prior experience working in a medical clinic preferred
- Prior cleaning experience preferred
- Multi-tasking abilities, honesty, service orientation, excellent initiative, and attention to detail.
- Anticipate and fulfill the needs of the clinic
- Ability to continuously be walking, standing, squatting, and frequently kneeling
- Lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Be able to write legibly
- Works well under pressure
SUPPORTING THE WHOLE YOU
To help our employees be their best at home and work, we’re pleased to invest in benefit programs that support their total well-being.
- Physical Well-Being: Comprehensive health plans include medical and prescription, virtual care, dental, and vision benefits
- Mental & Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Talkspace and access to other premiere mental health tools and applications, bereavement support
- Career: Learning and development, clinician expense reimbursement, and continuing medical education allowance
- Personal and Time Off: Paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Financial Well-Being: 401(k) with match, HSA, FSAs, commuter accounts, team member discounts, life, AD&D and disability, financial & legal consultations
Our unique Village Medical culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference.
We believe building trust, acceptance, and respect is rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way. Employment candidates are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with Village Medical as a Janitor today!