Treasury Ops Specialist
At Wisetack, we’re building financially responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Wisetack is a well-funded growing startup founded in 2018 with a leadership team that comes from Lending Club, Affirm, Varo Money and other top FinTech companies. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, (investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more).
We raised a $45M Series B and have invested in our people and technology while growing our partnerships. We grew 10x in 2021, and exceeded the goal of growing 4x in 2022. This is a fun stage in any company's lifecycle where we've got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you'd still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Most recently, we were recognized as the Best Consumer Lending Solution by Finovate Awards and have been selected by LendIt as a 2022 winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards. The external recognition is great, but we're equally — if not more — happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78 (industry average hovers around the 40s or 50s, depending on who you ask). We're proud that we're building a product that customers love as well as being recognized as a Great Place to Work by our team members.
We're looking for a dynamic and collaborative individual to join our growing Treasury team here at Wisetack.
The Treasury Operations Analyst will be involved in all aspects of treasury operations and will support critical initiatives to facilitate the automation of the company’s cash movements. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day cash movements related to loan transactions and servicing, performing account reconciliations, and facilitating debt sales. The ideal candidate is immensely detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to collaborate daily with the Capital Markets team and our capital partners.
- Responsible for understanding and executing funding flows to ensure we meet the obligations of our capital partners
- Assist in the preparation of reports for investors, senior management, and external auditors
- Manage the creation and implementation of third-party ACH / Wire templates
- Partner with the Finance, Capital Markets, and Operations teams to provide world-class customer service
- Identify key issues and work with management to ideate and implement solutions
- Develop and refine documentation regarding standard operating procedures
- Enforce internal controls to the highest standard
- Support the month-end close processes and related management reporting deliverables
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk mitigation
- Pristine attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similar
- 1 year of professional experience
- Experience in financial services and / or treasury experience a plus
- Resourceful and proactive problem solving skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Effective oral and written communication
- Startup and / or Fintech experience
- Familiarity with Excel and / or data wrangling
The range of base salary for the position is between $58,300 - $81,600, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level and competencies.
Spend a little time on our About Us page researching our team and our values, and check out our Press page and our blog for more background on what we do. If you think this might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you!