Sr Software Development Engineer in Test
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Our vision is to help everyone lead their healthiest lives. And our mission is to create a significantly better medication experience for all our members, putting their health and needs first as they navigate the complexity of medications by offering our clinical expertise to them and their trusted providers to save them money and to improve their health.
We’re unsatisfied with the status quo in pharmacy benefits management and medication guidance. We know that we can provide an easier and more personalized, cost-effective, and equitable experience for members, while helping our clients--those who provide pharmacy benefits--make a more impactful investment in their members’ health.
WithMe Health is a modern pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) with a unique personalized medication guidance solution that sits on a purpose-built technology stack and offers the best PBM member mobile app experience in the market. Our pharmacist and pharmacy technician Medication Guides leverage this technology to bring their expertise and a human touch to proactively help our members.
We founded WithMe in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency.
We’ve raised $48 million from Oak HC/FT, OMERS Ventures, and other leading VCs and strategic partners to take on the $450+ billion PBM industry.
WithMe Health is looking for an experienced Sr Software Development Test Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure high product quality. Our SDET will be responsible to provide in-depth quality assurance support to the software development process as a part of an agile team by defining, designing, prioritizing and communicating all testing aspects.
As an SDET, you will test applications’ functionality and monitor all stages of data processing, web and mobile application to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. We are looking for a technically strong and creative individual that possesses a passion for driving quality and ensuring a positive end user experience.
- Create and track to RTM (requirements traceability matrix)
- Research, identify and adapt appropriate tools and infrastructure
- Improve the overall QA process, such as identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering
- Provide timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases, including summarizing QA results at project conclusion
- Design and develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create end-end, functional, integration (API and UI) tests for complex business requirements and review
- Participate in Test Design Review meetings for test plans with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects and usability
- Work with engineers to promote TDD (test driven development) and assist as needed
- Collaborate with globally distributed team
- Work closely with developers, testers, PO, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering, quality assurance / engineering in Mobile and Web automation and usability
- 2+ years of experience with health care applications is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Develop and support automation with frameworks like cypress, selenium, detox etc
- Define, rollout, and enforce best practice processes in the areas of functional, system and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated testing
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines such as GitHub Actions and Azure Devops
- Proven testing experience in Web Services/ API endpoints
- Extensive knowledge of JSON and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and automated testing tools
- Excellent communication skills with clear emphasis on collaboration
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Experience with microservices, data analytics and cloud technologies
- Knowledge on FHIR is an advantage
Bachelor's Degree (or its equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Engineering or a relative field
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 – $110,000 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The hiring manager can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Energetic and mission oriented team
Highly competitive pay
100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
401(k) plan eligible day 1
One Medical membership
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.
See more open positions at WithMe Health
Something looks off?