Customer Success Executive
99minutos is a place where logistics meets innovation. We have always distinguished ourselves as being the fastest last-mile delivery for online shopping. Our rapid expansion across the region, overall growth, and recent funding have placed us in a great position to continue executing on our aggressive plans and help us achieve our vision to be the best, largest, and most sustainable provider of end-to-end ecommerce fulfillment solutions in Spanish-speaking LatAm. We want to be perceived as the most trusted partner to provide the best possible ecommerce delivery experience by the thousands of businesses we serve. We currently operate across Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and plan to expand to more countries soon. This has also placed us in several “Soonicorn” (Soon to be Unicorns) lists, as one of the key players in the supply chain sector in LATAM.
Ruta 99 is a Software as a Service (web platform and driver application) that uses algorithms to automate complex last mile delivery decisions. It’s smart last mile delivery solutions provide end-to-end visibility and enable companies to enhance their operational efficiency by reining in costs and optimizing decision-making. Ruta 99 scalable solutions include route optimization/planning, real-time tracking, and analytics.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive (CSE) to provide best-in-class service and serve as strategic advisors to our clients. As a Customer Success Executive, you will be a critical part of the Growth team and will have strong autonomy in engaging and guiding clients through their growth journey. You will be responsible for customer onboarding, engagement, risk mitigation, reporting, product adoption, and retention.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will be a strategic advisor to your customers through deeply understanding their business and point them to 99minutos products that will help them scale their company.
- You will be an internal customer advocate and expert. You will work across the organization (operations, product, marketing, tech) to ensure a great customer experience. You will be instrumental in collecting and sharing feedback to improve our product offerings.
- You're an empathetic person with a builder attitude. We seek candidates who can navigate and seek solutions for complex client situations.
- You're an ambitious person with a positive attitude. We have very aggressive goals and are looking for people who constantly raise the bar.
- You're a clear and deliberate communicator.
- You're a self-starter that can prioritize and execute against a goal. You have a track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Become the main point of contact for service and sales for your assigned accounts.
- You will be your customer's primary advocate and are expected to quickly understand their business, goals, and obstacles.
- You will propose onboarding, training and retention processes
- You will start solving complex customer service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- You will Manage customer concerns by providing detailed and prompt solutions
- You will thrive in this role if you are a positive thinker who can adapt and be flexible to challenging and unexpected scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar
- Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to improve existing processes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Love for problem solving, maintaining a solution-oriented approach with an analytical mindset
- Fluent Spanish, and intermediate English
- 1 year’s relevant experience in Key Account Executive is a plus
- Jobs to be Done or other innovation framework knowledge is also a plus
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience in the fastest growing company in LatAm. 99minutos is part of the “Soonicorn” club.
- You'll get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the company, and have real and immediate impact. You'll be a fully integrated member of a high-performance team.
- On-the-job-training to become customer's primary advocate
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority for us. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- Flexible remote work models in place
- We are committed to the environment and improving our carbon footprint. You can help us in this process to make our company an example within the industry.