Growth Project Manager
The Growth PM designs and executes high quality insights, strategies, projects and experiments that generate growth in accordance to company wide OKRs through in-depth analysis of complex business data across different company teams and functions.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets to generate insights and understanding of Aplazo’s products, users, merchants, channels, risk metrics, and more.
- Design and implement experiments based on exploratory data analysis. Test hypothesis, track experiment results and report on findings. Make recommendations based on results.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on multiple company metrics and make recommendations or directly implement strategies based on analytic findings.
- Design and execute projects to drive insights that lead to company growth in accordance to OKRs
- Work closely with marketing, product, credit/risk, sales/AM, and operations to anticipate analytics needs and quantify the impact of existing and future initiatives, projects, processes, products or features.
- Build analytic features and custom reports to analyze, track and provide insights on company OKRs or other relevant KPIs across teams and/or company wide.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions.
- Help automate Marketing insights and processes as well as help optimize communication channels
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Work experience in analytics, finance, operations, strategy or other areas that require working with data, preferably on Tech companies
- English - Advanced.
- Technical skills: Advanced SQL, advanced Excel / Google Sheets, Intermediate to advanced BI tools Knowledge, preferably Google Looker Studio, intermediate to advanced statistics, basic to intermediate understanding of data science models with business applications
- Soft skills:
- Data-Driven mind-set (is able to back up business actions on data, is able to think through ways to structure data that translate into high quality, actionable insights)
- Goal oriented prioritization (actions are driven by business impact on key OKRs)
- Self learner (able to leverage any and all resources available to overcome challenges and close learning gaps)
- Cross-team collaboration (Is able to connect the dots across different teams and how the interactions of such teams combine to generate company growth)
- Curiosity (Tries new things and ways to look at and do things, keeps learning on ways to improve current activities)
- Attention to detail (Digs deep into business problems and opportunities without losing focus on the big picture)
Academic background (studies or certifications): Bachelor’s degree in a business or analytic field (marketing, business, finance, data science, etc.) or an engineering degree.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on Python and/or R programming with business applications
- Business analytics or data science for business certification (diplomado)