Fulfillment Center Supervisor
Who We Are:
At Cart.com, our mantra is “Be Brand Obsessed”. Why? Because we know that our lives are shaped by the brands we interact with daily. As a new disruptor in e-commerce, Cart.com’s mission is to not only help brands scale seamlessly, but also build a deeper connection with their customers. We obsess over the brands we serve and the things they care about, and that passion is what drives us to provide a consumer experience like no other.
Since our founding in 2020, Cart.com’s one-of-a-kind e-commerce platform has quickly redefined how brands operate online. With our end-to-end world-class tools and services, we empower brands to manage their stores, find more customers, and deliver their products in one seamless experience. It is our mission to give brands the same capabilities as the world's largest retailers so they can do more of what they love—getting their great products into the hands of amazing customers.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial, innovative and determined humans who are eager to creatively transform the e-commerce space. Sound like you? Come hop on the brandwagon and discover what Cart.com is all about.
Cart.com is building a community that is committed to living out these 6 core values:
- WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS: We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
- WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX: We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
- WE DON'T GIVE UP: No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
- WE SPEAK UP: Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
- WE WORK TOGETHER: We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
- WE ARE HUMAN: Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
The Fulfillment Center Supervisor will be a key leader at our Memphis, Fulfillment Center. You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team to achieve productivity, safety, and departmental goals. The potential assignments would be one or more of the following areas: replenishment, receiving, outbound, inventory, special projects & returns. The ability to, work in a fast-paced environment, motivate a performance driven team, and be customer service driven, is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of associates ranging from 10-50 team members
- Manage time tracking, time off, and approve timecards for your team
- Be comfortable running metrics and reports to establish team performance and share updates with the broader operations team
- Give directions for shift operational flow, flex resources to consistently achieve requirements in all areas at lowest cost and best possible service levels
- Drive efficiency in operations by continuously improving current processes and practices.
- Maintain a safe work environment. Hire and train distribution center team members on best practices and maintain policy and procedures as outlined
- Work cross functional with other supervisors to achieve broader goals outside your main department.
Who You are:
- A leader with the ability to influence
- A high level communicator both orally and written
- Able to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- A Problem Solver
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
What You've Done:
- 3+ yrs warehouse operations experience within 1 of the following....replenishment, receiving, outbound, inventory, special projects & returns
- Experience and knowledge of Fulfillment Center
- Worked directly with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- 3pl experience
- 1+ yrs leadership experience
- Retail experience
- Warehouse Management Systems experience Jazz preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking
Physical Work Environment:
- Ability to work 1st shift schedule.
- Able to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.).
- Able to lift and carry up to 25-30 lbs. on occasion (document boxes, files, binders, and other items)
- Able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
- Able to work overtime including extended schedules during peak seasons.
Currently, Cart.com does not intend to hire candidates who will need, now or in the future, Cart.com sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for applicants.
Cart.com is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.