Eating Recovery Center
Who we are
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
How you’ll serve our patients
As a clinical professional at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation.
As an Art Therapist, you will provide art therapy in individual and group format, for patients at the IOP, residential, and partial hospital levels of care.
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Assess the need for creative arts therapy services for Eating Recovery Center patients
- Develop art therapy program that addresses the psychological needs of patients in each of Eating Recovery Center’s facilities
- Instruct individuals and groups in the use of various art materials
- Provide individual and group art therapy sessions
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary treatment team
- Attend team meetings
- Maintain and repair art materials and equipment
- Document services provided to patients in the Electronic Medical Record
- Master’s degree in the mental health field and at least two years of post-graduate experience providing art therapy to patients at any level of care.
- Experience providing art therapy to patients with eating disorders preferred.
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities, as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.