Executive Director - Seattle/Bellevue
Eating Recovery Center
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can put your skills, talents, and experience to work immediately at a company you can feel proud to be a part of?
Do you want to join a rapidly growing company that will challenge you to think outside the box and give you opportunities to grow and develop? If so, a job opportunity at ERC Pathlight could be just what you are looking for!
Who we are:
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
We are currently seeking an Executive Director to inspire and manage a team of cross functional clinical leaders and oversee the day-to-day operations and administration of assigned hospitals/facilities within a region. Reporting to the Regional Vice President, this role is responsible for complete performance of hospital/facility performance including operations, administration, financial management, teammate engagement, compliance, quality, patient satisfaction, and growth.
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing and supporting day-to-day operations and administration of assigned facilities/hospitals to deliver the highest quality care for patients and their families
- Designing and implementing business strategies to ensure you reach/exceed hospitals/facilities targets and organizational goals
- Leading, developing, mentoring and inspiring a cross-functional leadership team responsible for providing guidance and direction to front-line teammates
- Recruiting top talent and providing new hires with the training, tools and resources they need to be successful
- Engaging teams in the development of actions plans that promote patient satisfaction, quality & compliance, support approved growth, engage and retain teammates, and generate referrals, efficiencies, and improved productivity
- Implementing national standards in partnership with the RVP, COO/CNO, and CMO
- Partnering with corporate teams and clinical, nursing and medical leaders to remove barriers that negatively impact staffing, productivity, patient census, patient satisfaction, referrals, costs, revenue, and inhibit planned growth
- Continually monitoring hospital/facility compliance ensuring we meet state, federal and governing regulatory agencies requirements. Protect PHI only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Managing growth plans and facility expansions projects to ensure requirements are met prior to projected opening.
- Promoting ERC Pathlight in the community by building relationships with schools and actively networking with other behavioral health professionals. Maintain awareness of competition; proactively assessing hospital/facility related strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate:
- 7+ years of progressive leadership experience working in behavioral health operations
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Human Services or a related field preferred
- A proven track record of successfully managing complex issues for vulnerable populations; Eating disorder experience preferred
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions
- Experience developing and implementing effective operational and financial systems and controls
- A focus on culture, teammate engagement, improving retention and attracting top talent
- Effective leadership skills and experience hiring, developing, and motivating a high-performing team
- Judgment and decision-making skills-must know when and how to “push-back” on decisions and how to make tough calls to keep work moving forward
- A high degree of learning agility and adaptability, able to adapt nimbly and lead others through
- complex situations
- Experience leading teams in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
The range provided is for Seattle/Bellevue-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay range is $125,000 - $180,000 plus bonus potential