Part-Time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Eating Recovery Center
ERC Pathlight, located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is currently searching for a compassionate Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their dedicated team. As a specialist in child and adolescent mental health, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional care to individuals grappling with eating disorders. This position entails close collaboration with patients and their families, fostering a stable foundation for long-term mental well-being.
- This is a part-time role requiring 24 hours of work per week, offering a flexible schedule.
- Work collaboratively within a team of exceptional clinicians, actively contributing to the positive transformation of patients' lives
- Engage in multidisciplinary partnerships to ensure favorable outcomes for patients
- Offer direct patient care, encompassing daily interactions and meticulous documentation for those in the partial hospitalization program (PHP).
- Provide treatment for patients aged 8-18, conducting admission assessments with the aid of an admission team, typically limited to two per day.
- Collaborate closely with therapists, case managers, registered dietitians, primary care physicians, registered nurses, and administrative support staff to ensure comprehensive care
- Practice evidence-based, high-quality psychiatric medicine with a strong focus on superior patient care
- Engage with industry leaders and participate in scholarly activities for those interested in professional development
- Hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree
- Completion of a psychiatric residency and either a Child and Adolescent fellowship or an Adolescent Medicine Fellowship from an accredited program
- Possess board eligibility in the relevant specialty (board certification preferred)
- Prior experience with eating disorders is beneficial, while regular supervision is provided to support ongoing development
- Demonstrate a steadfast commitment to continuous professional growth and collaboration with subject matter experts
- Proficient in implementing evidence-based treatment modalities
- Display effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Accrual of up to 24 paid time off days, in addition to designated holidays
- Access to a 401(K) with company match and flexible spending account program
- Availability of IAEDP™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- Opportunities for attendance at professional conferences and coverage of membership dues
- Provision for parental leave and adoption assistance
- Assistance with medical licensure and comprehensive credentialing support
- Relocation packages offered, including temporary housing as needed
- Compensation for continuing education and designated time off to facilitate ongoing professional development
Be a part of our mission-driven organization and contribute to our collaborative team that delivers exceptional care to complex cases. Experience a supportive work environment, cutting-edge technology, and tools, within a culture that values competency and growth. Apply now to make a profound difference in the lives of our patients.