Behavioral Health Account Manager- Baltimore
Eating Recovery Center
You're experienced, talented and motivated. You have the discipline, and you want to invest it in an opportunity that will invest in you. You want to add more meaning to the work you do every day.
At ERC Pathlight, our mission lights the way for your passion.
Who we are
With 30 locations throughout the U.S. and treatment options available virtually, ERC Pathlight meets patients where they’re at to offer innovative, compassionate and comprehensive treatment for eating disorders, as well as mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
We were founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists and treat 6,000+ patients per year. With the critical need for mental health care and eating disorder treatment, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic, we’re looking for passionate and qualified professionals who will live out our mission to help save the lives of our patients.
What you’ll be doing
In a corporate role at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of a team that not only drives the mission but introduces it to prospective patients, family members of those in need of care and medical professionals who refer their patients.
The Professional Relations Liaison (PRL) is the microphone for recovery. This community liaison acts as the subject matter expert on the services provided by ERC Pathlight and is the bridge between teammates and external behavioral health professionals, hospitals, and other community members. The PRL serves as an educator on our programs and services, emphasizing that we are the premier place for patients to get the best treatment, recovery and support for patients and families dealing with serious Mood and Anxiety disorders, and other related mental health conditions.
This is by no means a “behind-the-scenes" role, as your work will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Being the face and voice of Eating Recovery Center to assist and serve those people in your community.
- Creating the outreach marketing calendar for your area; setting up presentations and CE events, face to face meetings, exhibiting at conferences, and developing symposiums.
- Effectively assesses the needs/priorities of referents and articulates how ERC/Pathlight meets those needs
- Demonstrating technical fluency with referents related to the conditions we treat, the levels of care provided, and the treatment modalities utilized, including facilitating clinical and medical professional meetings between our center leadership and referent leaders and their teams
- Developing creative and effective marketing campaigns in alignment with company goals.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with professionals.
- Scheduling and attending networking events.
- Establishing and maintaining an organized database of current and potential referral sources.
- Generating competitive analysis and response strategy business plan, predicting, and responding to trends in the marketplace, and flexing plan to meet internal company needs, as well as market needs.
- Someone who understands the behavioral health market in their assigned territory.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of healthcare sales, preferable in behavioral health.
- Someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and goal oriented. The position works remotely but still as part of a team, assisting in obtaining both personal and team goals.
- Experience with community relations and relationship building is a must. The most successful candidates will be able to call on professionals of all levels and disciplines in the behavioral health field, foster and grow those relationships and referral sources at a high rate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, a mental health field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous work in mental health or substance abuse is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge is a great benefit, but willing to train the right person.
- A passion to serve and show that ERC Pathlight’s unique evidence-based medical and psychological treatment is committed to the highest quality of care and lasting recovery.
- Must be able to create and maintain trust among the professional community.
- Someone who is genuine, warm, and able to connect with people from all professional areas, and all walks of life.
- Must have the right balance of competence and compassion – head and heart.
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role whether that means collaborating on monthly/quarterly goals, introducing you to mentors you can learn from, connecting you to continuing education resources and supplying you with the tools needed to not only excel but achieve measurable growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation starting range for the Professional Relations Liaison role is $80,000 to $95,000 plus bonus potential. Ranges are based upon market expectations and are dependent upon candidate experience.