Pathlight - Psychiatrist
Eating Recovery Center
Join Our Team as a General Psychiatrist in San Antonio, TX at our Mood & Anxiety Pathlight Center!
ERC Pathlight is the leading mental health care system in the nation, specializing in the treatment of eating disorders and primary mood, anxiety, and trauma-related disorders. Our comprehensive treatment programs, offered at the Pathlight center in San Antonio, are designed to guide individuals and their families toward a path of lasting mental wellness.
Your Role in Patient Care:
As a valued clinical professional at ERC Pathlight, you will be an integral part of a team of exceptional clinicians dedicated to making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients. We foster a culture of collaboration, and our team-based approach ensures successful outcomes for our patients. What sets our Physician opportunity apart is our commitment to integrated care – working closely with all disciplines to deliver top-notch patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule: Full-time, onsite Monday-Friday
- Patient Focus: Ages 8-18 for child and adolescent, ages 16+ for adult patients
- Patient Contacts: 2 per week with documentation
- Caseload: Average of 18 patients per week for child and adolescent ages, 21 patients per week for adults
- Call: Weekday call from home for emergency only, very rare but doctor to be available if needed. Physician to speak with Director on frequency. No weekend call.
- Support Staff: Full-support team, including Licensed Therapists, Case Managers, Clinical Manager, Administrative Support, and Staff Nurses
- Treatment Focus: Superior patient care with a therapeutic approach, including individual and family therapy for OCD, trauma, and Mood Disorders
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completion of psychiatric residency and Child and Adolescent fellowship OR Adolescent Medicine Fellowship from an accredited program
- Board eligibility in the appropriate specialty (board certification preferred)
What We Offer:
- Mission-driven organization addressing complex cases
- Professional development and collaboration with experts
- Training in evidence-based treatment modalities
- Career advancement, leadership development, and competency-driven core culture
- Technology and tools for streamlined administrative functions.
- Competitive wages, benefits, and advancement opportunities
Physician Benefits Package:
- Full benefits starting the 1st month after hire.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous time-off benefits and holidays
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- IAEDP™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- Professional Conferences and Membership Dues
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Medical Licensure and full-service credentialing
- Relocation Packages, including temporary housing